Coachella may be one of the best music festivals in the world but it's also the most fashionable one.
I spent hours online looking for clothing labels and came across some gorgeous pieces to release your inner bohemian/hippie ! So if you are lucky enough to be attending the festival (Jealous !) and still have no idea what to wear I hope you will find some inspiration in this post.
- Light weight cardigan : Perfect for Coachella as it can get a little chilly at night. I've experienced the desert cold and trust me you need a cover up ! (SHOP)
- White lace blouse : Elegant and versatile, this blouse would be cute over denim shorts (SHOP)
- Maxi kimono : I think every packing list for Coachella should include a kimono , it's the ultimate piece ! Pack a pair of high waisted jean short cut-offs and a tank, along with a kimono and you will have the perfect festival look (SHOP)
- Diamond embroidered top : You can look cute but also feel comfortable in this flowy top (SHOP)
- Paisley printed tunic : Can be worn as a mini dress or with shorts (SHOP)
- Blue top with embrodiery : For a more sophisticated look , The bell sleeve is one of the major trends for 2017 (SHOP)
1. Paisley print bandana (SHOP)
2. Black double buckle western jeans belt (SHOP)
3. Silver headpiece (SHOP)
4. Floral headwrap (SHOP)
5. Silver necklace (SHOP)
6. Body chain (SHOP)
7. Flash tattoos (White,black,green,silver,gold accents) (SHOP)
8. Flash tattoos (Blue,gold accents) (SHOP)